الاثنين، 7 مارس 2011

Today's Treats " Krispy rice Treat "

Hello ppl

I was looking for this recipe thinking it is so complicated !!
I d never tasted before,,, my hubby tried many times to describe the tastes and ingredients..
the first time was a big FAIL I made it with Mars chocolate
then finally I made it

so simple
so easy
tasty
sweety
believe me ... children will LOVE IT

so here isthe ingredients :
unsalted butter
Marshmellow ( white or any color )
crispy rice


first:
melt the butter then add Marshmallow ( you can use the microwave but I'd never tried

then
mixed together with the kricpy rice






this photos from kitchenscrapbook



and thats it 

here is with Pink Marshmallow
 

and this one made it for his colleagues at work
with white marshmallow

هناك 3 تعليقات:

  1. ما أحب المارشملو =X

    وبعد ذايب كيف تاااكلوووونه ..

    لكن بالعافية عليكم ..

    ردحذف
  2. على فكرة أنا ماكنت استسيغه بعد

    بس ابو الشباب متوحم عليه يقول كان يحبه من يوم صغير ودورت للوصله وسويتها

    ردحذف
  3. هههههه أكيد عجبته الطريقة ..

    ردحذف